THIS CALL FOR PROPOSALS IS OPEN TO THE FOLOWING ARTISTIC ORGANIZATIONS:
- Organizations whose head office is located in Quebec;
- Involved in the creation or dissemination of professional works;
- All artistic disciplines;
- With a good level of technological knowledge and autonomy (but not necessarily in AI);
- Be able to release at least one member of its team (maximum 2) for 2 weeks.
As part of its Chantier IA program, Sporobole is launching a call for projects to explore the tools and challenges of artificial intelligence, aimed exclusively at cultural organizations. The aim of this call is to offer one or two cultural managers or administrators a two-week exploratory residency. For the duration of the residency, they will be accompanied by one of Sporobole’s technology developers. This call is open to managers and administrators of cultural organizations from all disciplines. Given the short duration of the residency, exploration projects and objectives must be fairly clearly defined. Proposals can be of any nature, addressing critical issues as well as risks and opportunities related to the use of artificial intelligence in an organizational context.
Two proposals from two organizations will be selected for this component. A second call for projects is planned for the years 2025-2026, and will be launched in the fall of 2024.
- Two-week residency;
- Between October and December 2024;
- Financial contribution of $875/week per organization (total: $1,700 for two weeks);
- Transportation costs: $150 per residence;
- Accommodation in Sporobole residences;
- Access to Sporobole equipment and laboratories;
- Technological support from one of Sporobole’s developers for 25 hours per week of residency (value of $6250).